Kamaria Ambassador Terms and Conditions
HOW IT WORKS:
- Apply to the Kamaria Ambassador Program through the application on our website (kamaria.com/ambassadors).
- If approved, you will receive your own personalized code for 10% off all purchases which you can share with your friends, family, and followers.
- You decide how to get paid (you may change the method month-by-month):
- Option 1: 10% commission of the sale price (not including discounts, taxes, and shipping) via Paypal or Venmo
- Option 2: 20% commission of the sale price (not including discounts, taxes, and shipping) via Kamaria Kash which can be used toward any purchase on kamaria.com.
- By becoming a brand ambassador, you will spread the support for survivors and become an activist for change! 10% of proceeds from all Kamaria sales benefits Restore Dignity, our non-profit providing financial assistance for survivors of campus sexual assault.
ELGIBILITY AND RULES:
- You must be 18 or older. Otherwise, you will need parental consent. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a parental consent form request.
- You must have an Instagram account.
- You may not post your code on official Kamaria Instagram or Facebook accounts (@KamariaJewelry).
- You may not post your code on outside Couponing websites (like RetailMeNot).
- We will initiate the transfer of your month’s commission on the 15th day of the following month. For example, your commission from August 1 – August 31 will be sent to you on September 15.
- Payment will be made via Paypal, Venmo, or Kamaria Kash (whichever you prefer).
- If you do not notify us on a different payment option before the next billing period, we will default to the payment option from the previous month.
- As a Kamaria Ambassador, you become an ally to survivors of power-inequality violence (including sexual assault and hazing). Survivors may confide in you for support and guidance.
- Kamaria is not a licensed therapist, but we will provide you with some resources to help you support survivors.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The Kamaria Ambassador Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time.
- Kamaria is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the sites (including third-party sites).
- A breach in any of these terms and conditions may result in termination from the Kamaria Ambassador Program.
- Kamaria reserves the right to revoke the Ambassadorship agreement at any time for any reason we deem necessary.